There is nothing I love more than getting back home after a long tiresome day an slipping into something more comfortable. Sadly for Jon that doesn’t mean lingerie as he’s found out the hard way, and actually means oversized jumpers sometimes my baggy joggers and a pair of bloody good socks!
Even when life gets though, I can always count on a cosy night in with my boys, snuggly blankets and cup loads of coco!
I’ve collaborated on this blog with one of my closest friends Aurora who has kindly supplied me with genuine insider knowledge about the best bed socks (as well as some beautiful pictures).
So if you hadn’t guessed, I love bed socks! I love slippers and I love big chunky cosy knitted slipper-socks and especially love new ones!
Here are just a few of the best ones Aurora and I have picked out! We actually (between us) own all of these and more. I have more bed socks than regular socks, which is genuinely ridiculous considering that I have two huge draws of socks…
Where to get cosy socks?
1) So, we are starting with the best on our list as the rest are in no particular order. These are the magic cashmere socks from The White Company… These socks are so soft and cosy, it is said once you put them on, you’ll never be able to wear another type of sock again.
2) Laura Ashley – I bought some beautiful pink and white wool socks here a few weeks ago in the sale. They’re so soft and pull up just above my ankle. They’re incredibly soft and cosy, but I just cannot find them online. Here’s to hoping they bring them back next Christmas!
3) Hygge House do the best selection of hygge loungewear! If you’re looking for cosy and fun head over and check them out!
4) Christmas markets! Last year I got myself the cutest little pair of alpaca wool socks a lady made from her own herd of alpacas, as you do… they were about £25 but handmade from a farm who raise and love their pet alpacas! Part of me was so jealous, how incredible is that? To have pet alpacas!
5) Home made socks! Both Mum and Kaja have made me the cosiest socks in existence! Here’s one of Kaja’s her way out to grab groceries in her beautiful home made socks! They’re so cosy and teamed up with a pair of cosy joggers, who wouldn’t want to wear them! Maybe though, don’t go for the hat…